1. What is your favorite part of being a massage therapist? My favorite part of being a massage therapist is how I am able to benefit my clients in all aspects of their lives. It’s not just the physical healing I provide when someone is on my table, it’s the peace and restoration they leave with that permeates their lives and keeps them coming back.
2. What modalities do you specialize in? I do a lot of deep tissue and focused therapeutic techniques, combined with gentle relaxation.
3. What do you love most about working at Vital Body Therapy? I love the fact that I am supported and encouraged to do the best bodywork I can. I am allowed to practice my own style while learning and growing from others around me.
4. What do you like to do in your free time? I run, hike, camp and go backpacking. I love the trees and being in nature.
5. What’s your super power? My super power is, continuing to show up and live life. Through hardship, curve balls, illness, disappointment and wrong turns I have never given up and will always strive to live my life the best way I know how.
Featured Therapist: Laura Craig